At the Fuorisalone 2019, a series of products are on show to illustrate the Mediterranean lifestyle and the emotional design of Barcelona, between tradition and innovation
Made in Barcelona Design is back to the Milan Design Week 2019, at via Dante 14, with “Inspired in Barcelona: Mediterranean Design”.An exhibition defined as “Warm, Diverse, Open and Emotional” that comes back with its second edition to show the public of the Milan Design Week the creative excellence of Catalonia through about 100 products: chairs, tables, lamps, fabrics, urban furnishings and decorative objects.
The exhibition, designed by Emiliana Design Studio, promoted by Catalonia Trade & Investment e Ajuntament de Barcelona and organized by BCD-Barcelona Centre de Disseny, reproduces a fragment of the lifestyle of the Catalonian capital city, rich in warm colors and natural materials.
An exhibition path that makes the authentic and creative character of the city emerge, between tradition and innovation , through the products by over 50 renowned local brands and designers such as Vibia, Mobles 114 and BD Barcelona
Moreover, a space is dedicated to young designers and small companies that are less renowned but with great potential. [Text Carlotta Russo]
[Text Carlotta Russo]
Other not-to-be-missed events at the Fuorisalone 2019:
- DDN PHUTURA: THE BIG EVENT FOR THE FUORISALONE 2019
- RIFLESSI MATERICI, THE FUORISALONE EVENT 2019 BY IDEAGROUP AND RUBINETTERIE TREEMME
- FROM KOREA, NOROO LAUNCHES THE COLOR OF THE FUTURE
- ISRAELI CREATIVITY AND DESIGN ON SHOW AT THE MILAN DESIGN WEEK 2019
- FUORISALONE 2019: THE WORLD OF THE WIZARD OF OZ, BETWEEN COOKING AND DESIGN