Hiro, the marketplace that collects, produces and sells independent design projects is the protagonist at Made4Art during the Design Week 2019
Hiro is a company that produces prototypes and a micro-series of objects created by designers. Once they are on its portal, ready to be bought, Hiro manages the relationships with both clients and suppliers.
Hiro is the “open factory” where designers can take advantage of both industrial equipment and the expertise of a craftsman to produce their projects and sell them online.
During the Design Week (9-14 April, 10am-8pm), it will be possible to visit the exhibition “Design Indipendente” at Made4Art, Via Voghera 14, entrance from Via Cerano. [Text Elisabeth Fournier]
Other not-to-be-missed events at the Fuorisalone 2019:
- DDN PHUTURA: THE BIG EVENT FOR THE FUORISALONE 2019
- RIFLESSI MATERICI, THE FUORISALONE EVENT 2019 BY IDEAGROUP AND RUBINETTERIE TREEMME
- FROM KOREA, NOROO LAUNCHES THE COLOR OF THE FUTURE
- ISRAELI CREATIVITY AND DESIGN ON SHOW AT THE MILAN DESIGN WEEK 2019
- FUORISALONE 2019: THE WORLD OF THE WIZARD OF OZ, BETWEEN COOKING AND DESIGN