Among the most read posts in 2022 are the calendar of design fairs and events, the articles dedicated to the Salone and DDN HUB, and the guide to Milan Design Week
1) Confirming the vitality of the industry, the most-read post is again the Calendar of furniture and design fairs. Here you will find the calendar of furniture and design shows and design and architecture events for 2023.
2) The second most read post in 2022 is the one dedicated to CSIL-Centro Studi Industria Leggera’s forecasts for the world furniture market in 2022.
3) In third place, the post about the Salone del Mobile.Milano 2022, held June 7-12.
5) The fifth most read post in 2022 is dedicated to Maison&Objet – January 2022, held in March with a special edition.
Among the most read posts, the sixth edition of DDN HUB
6) In sixth place, DDN HUB, the special event organized by DDN for Milan Design Week 2022.
7) Our Guide to Milan Design Week 2022 ranks seventh, confirming the fact that events are still very successful.
8) The article dedicated to the fourth edition of Alcova holds the eight place and is one of the most read posts about Milan Design Week.
9) In nineth place, the post dedicated to the new Natuzzi showroom in Milan, designed by Fabio Novembre, and the company’s Fuorisalone event for 2022.
10) The tenth most read post is the one dedicated to the Pantone color of the year 2023, Magenta.