Among our top 10 architecture posts in 2022 are The Archispritz, our interview with Mario Cucinella, and the Serpentine Pavilion 2022
1) The most popular architecture post is the one dedicated to Designtech at MIND – Milano Innovation District, a project by Lombardini 22.
4) Ca’ di Dio Hotel in Venice, a project by Patricia Urquiola, holds the fourth place.
5) The fifth most read post in 2022 is dedicated to the Serpentine Pavilion 2022, a project by US artist Theaster Gates.
Among the most read posts, ETRA Suite Florence, an innovative hospitality project
6) In sixth place, the post about ETRA Suite Florence, a hospitality project by Florence-based architectural firm AMDB-Architetti.
7) The expansion of Marina di Scarlino Resort, in Maremma ranks seventh.
8) The eighth most read post is dedicated to the house renovated by Airbnb in Sicily and offered for 1 euro for a year.
9) In nineth place, the new sustainable offices of Moet Hennessy in Paris, designed by Barbarito Bancel Architects.
10) The tenth most read post about architecture is the one dedicated to The Londoner Hotel, designed by Yabu Pushelberg in London.